About Us

Deepak Cycles was established in April 1998 and promised to provide quality and branded bicycles to every individual of every age group and stop the misselling of cheap quality bicycles in the name of big brands. It’s been more than two decades since we are fulfilling our promise and this is why we made a renowned name among our customers.

We understand the fact that riding fitness equipment impacts your body posture in the long run. It is essential to ride the equipment with high accuracy; it could be a bicycle or an exerciser; it must have a perfect quality and accuracy to help you have an ideal body shape and posture.

We Are Your Favourite, Online Cycle Store.

We understand your need and choice, and that’s why we ensure to have a variety of bicycles for every age group, ride-on toys for kids, and exercisers for fitness freaks. 

It’s our responsibility to deliver your order on time and safely so that it can bring a smile to your face. If you do not find the product you are looking for as per our product category, then simply contact us, we will arrange it for you at the right price.

 

Quality Products

This is the basis of our existence, and we can’t compromise for the same. So, don’t worry about the quality.

Customer Support

We are happy to solve all your queries or any complaints about our products during working hours from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.

Best Prices & Offers

We ensure to provide the best price for our products so that you can place your order with a smile.

Customer Satisfaction

Maintaining the trust of our customers for more than two decades because customer satisfaction is our priority.

So, What are You Waiting for?

Meet Our Creative Team

Amanda Lee

Creative Head

Shobhit Agarwal

Operations Head

Monica Gala

Graphic Designer

Best Quality Bicycles For Every Age Group At Affordable Price!

We always reach out to you via phone call or message when you place an order on our website. Once we get the confirmation from your side, then only we process the order. If somehow you don’t receive any phone call or message from us, you can contact us.

Currently, we are not asking for payment while you place an order on our website. Once we get the confirmation from your side when we contact you, then only we ask for the Payment. You can pay via Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, and Net Banking.

Remember: We reach out to you from the given registered phone numbers only.

Deepak Mittal – +91 8410520516

Shobhit Agarwal – +91 9557034021

Yes, cash on delivery payment method is available. Still, you have to pay an order confirmation amount of 20% of the order value—the remaining 80% amount you can pay in cash at the time of delivery.

 

Doorstep Delivery

We ensure to deliver at your doorstep with our delivery partners, so just order and relax.

Best Quality

Quality is our priority; we believe in delivering genuine and best-quality products to our customers.

Best Offers

To make you smile every time you order, we always try to provide the best offers and discounts.

Secure Payments

We always ask for payment after confirming the order from your side via phone call or message.